- Choose your frequency and time to automatically run up to 5 manual job stream processes
- View current activity for selected schedules
- View recent history for selected schedules
- Shows all processes for active schedules
Early on in 2020 we all faced an incredible challenge, COVID-19. There was a lot of uncertainty about how we would manage through these unprecedented times. Despite those challenges we exceeded our expectations as a company and with Omega customer base growth. We are proud of what we accomplished this year, particularly in expanding our offering with new features and enhancements.
The most notable additions included:
- Customer Portal enhancements along with including this major feature with the base system
- a new partnership with ExpiTrans for electronic payment processing
- upgrading the document creation program to work with any modern PDF creator
- several new features and enhancements added to existing integrated partner offerings
- new credit reporting options for COVID-19 affected accounts
Megasys has many great things planned for 2021. We will continue Omega system client growth with several exciting new features and partnership opportunities planned. Megasys will be celebrating its 40th anniversary and looks forward to hosting the Mega Bash celebration as our thank you to our customers and partners for their continued support.
If you are interested in learning more about the Omega Loan Management System, please contact us at 800-927-4490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!
Happy New Year!
Several new features have been added to help you better manage, and allow your customers to self-service their accounts!
New self-service features:
- PayNow feature – allows your customers to make a onetime immediate payment without needing to log into the portal (for ExpiTrans users only, at this time).
- New Profile features – new options for your customers to add new or edit existing phone numbers in the portal.
- Notify Me options for your customers to select their preferred notification method(s) (email, text, or both) when a new document is available for them in the portal.
- New setting in Omega to manage your customers’ ability to edit or add new phone number(s) in the portal’s User Profile.
- New payment amount settings to better control your customers’ pay options in the portal.
- New task management controls to receive customer notifications from the portal.
- Text-to-Pay – You can direct your customers to the portal via Omega Text-to-Pay. In your text template, you’ll need to include your portal URL. If you are a ExpiTrans subscriber, you can use a direct link to pay using the Omega Text-to-Pay via Pay Now URL (Other providers will be added at a future time).*
Megasys is excited to announce a new partnership with ExpiTrans. ExpiTrans offers Omega Loan Servicing system clients the ability to accept ACH, credit card or debit card payments directly within the Omega system and online Omega Customer Portal environment. A later second phase of the integration will allow lenders to submit ACH payment requests to vendors and dealers.
The Omega and ExpiTrans integration is scheduled for release August 2020.
ExpiTrans’ team has over 50 years of combined experience customizing and adapting payment platforms and is a single source provider of end to end payment processing and merchant services. ExpiTrans stays fully immersed in the complexities of electronic payments to be able to deliver a platform that offers the convenience and flexibility that merchants and consumers demand, while offering electronic payment solutions with the highest level of efficiency
Get Signed Up Today!
- There is NO Megasys setup or recurring costs
*A separate fee agreement is required with ExpiTrans and your fees will be paid directly to them.
Like you, we continue to deal with the rapidly changing ramifications of the Coronavirus outbreak. Please know Megasys is open for business and will continue to provide all services.
Please note the following changes:
- Most of our employees are working remotely through a secured connection. A small group will remain at our Orange, CA office.
- Our existing contact methods remain in place. (phone and email). We will route you to the correct department or employee.
- We have cancelled or postponed all travel and all office visits until social distancing rules are lifted.
We will continue to provide updates as the current situation evolves.
We are thrilled to announce the promotion of Maite Vega to Chief Operating Officer and John Fuhrer to Chief Technology Officer of Megasys.
Maite originally joined Megasys in 1995 as a Support Technician. In 2000, she took a leave to raise a family. Maite returned in 2008 as a Technical Trainer and was later promoted to Installations Manager, where she oversaw all facets of the implementation department. As Maite’s vast knowledge of the industry grew she contributed her ideas, automating system implementations and increasing overall customer satisfaction, elevating her to Vice President of Installations. In her new role, as COO, Maite brings a wealth of leadership, management, and vision to drive Megasys’ future direction and continuing growth.
John Fuhrer has been with Megasys since 1999. Starting as a Support Technician, John quickly advanced to the development department. Driven to learn leading-edge programming technologies, John excelled as Lead Developer. A decade later, he was promoted to Chief Software Architect, managing the development team and overseeing all phases of design and development. In his new role, John’s passion for software development will drive the functionality and usability of our products and services.
Please join us in congratulating Maite and John!
Megasys has successfully completed the SOC I – Type II Audit and has been awarded compliant assessment following an intensive, independent review by Elliott Davis, a national accounting firm.
The Type II report contains the same information as a Type I SOC Report, but includes a more thorough investigation and provides evidence of how we operated the controls surrounding our services to our customers within a specified time frame.
If you’re interested in learning more about Megasys and the Omega Loan Management System, please contact us at 800-927-4490 or email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
When a month-end falls on a weekend, your month-end processing will often be scheduled for that Saturday. Megasys will provide support on the following Saturdays for month-end specific support and emergency situations:
Saturday, February 29 7:00 am–12:00 pm
Saturday, October 31 7:00 am–12:00 pm
2020 Holiday Schedule
(office will be closed)
May 25 Memorial Day
July 3 Independence Day
September 7 Labor Day
November 26 Thanksgiving Day
December 25 Christmas Day
January 1 New Year’s Day
Please contact Megasys Support at 714-952-9554 if you have any questions.
Megasys celebrated another successful year of Omega customer base growth. We added new features and enhancements to greatly improve the system experience and performance.
The most notable features included expansion with existing partnerships, Static Pool reports, and the new document presentment feature available within the Customer Portal. We were proud to successfully complete the SOC1 Type II Audit, which awarded Megasys compliant following an intensive, independent review by Elliott Davis, a national accounting firm.
The Megasys User Group event held in May was an integral part of our growth through user participation and great system feedback. As a result of customer input, we incorporated several new base system enhancements for ease of use.
Megasys would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our current customers and welcome our newest Omega customers that have helped shape our year. Due to our continued growth, we have expanded our installation and development departments. We are thrilled to have several new employees join the Megasys family.
Heading into 2020, our road map includes exciting new Omega features and partnership opportunities.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Omega Loan Management System, please contact us at 800-927-4490 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
Happy New Year!
Create your own static pools with our easy-to-use reports!
Omega can help your lending company manage risk to predict and prevent losses. Our new Static Pool feature includes three built-in reports that track long-term performance of groups of accounts entered in a given month, quarter, or year.
Key data measurements include number of accounts funded, current balance, and various loss statistics.
Static Pool Analysis Reports:
- Static Loss – pools by month, quarter, or annually. Filter results by branch, class, dealer, and portfolio.
- Loss Summary by Dealer – Similar to Static Loss, grouped by dealer.
- Raw Data Report – Includes all data points in all periods and shows loss statistics by pool that includes values as of run date and each month end.
Static Pool Analysis Reports are included with all Omega system editions.
Support 714-952-9554 or Sales 800-927-4490
The Omega Customer Portal provides your customers with personalized service. Customers can view their account information, complete payment transactions, submit messages, and view documents, including statements that you make available to them through your Omega system. With an open line of communication, you will boost customer satisfaction and reduce customer service calls.
Other Key Features:
- Customize portal display for account, collateral and demographic information
- Add company logo and background image for a personalized touch
- Include or exclude accounts by admin and remark code status
- Configure global and branch-level settings for contact us, payment consent, legal and privacy and terms and conditions statements
Sign Up Today
Contact Megasys Sales at 800-927-4490 to schedule a demo!
Attach Electronic Documents for Easy Viewing!
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel, Long Beach, CA