Several new features have been added to help you better manage, and allow your customers to self-service their accounts!
New self-service features:
- PayNow feature – allows your customers to make a onetime immediate payment without needing to log into the portal (for ExpiTrans users only, at this time).
- New Profile features – new options for your customers to add new or edit existing phone numbers in the portal.
- Notify Me options for your customers to select their preferred notification method(s) (email, text, or both) when a new document is available for them in the portal.
- New setting in Omega to manage your customers’ ability to edit or add new phone number(s) in the portal’s User Profile.
- New payment amount settings to better control your customers’ pay options in the portal.
- New task management controls to receive customer notifications from the portal.
- Text-to-Pay – You can direct your customers to the portal via Omega Text-to-Pay. In your text template, you’ll need to include your portal URL. If you are a ExpiTrans subscriber, you can use a direct link to pay using the Omega Text-to-Pay via Pay Now URL (Other providers will be added at a future time).*
The Omega Customer Portal provides your customers with personalized service. Customers can view their account information, complete payment transactions, submit messages, and view documents, including statements that you make available to them through your Omega system. With an open line of communication, you will boost customer satisfaction and reduce customer service calls.
Other Key Features:
- Customize portal display for account, collateral and demographic information
- Add company logo and background image for a personalized touch
- Include or exclude accounts by admin and remark code status
- Configure global and branch-level settings for contact us, payment consent, legal and privacy and terms and conditions statements
Sign Up Today
Contact Megasys Sales at 800-927-4490 to schedule a demo!