Megasys – 2022 Reflection
2022 celebrated another successful year of Omega customer base growth. This past year we continued to add new features and enhancements to improve the Omega Loan Management System experience. The most notable major enhancements are expected for release early this year!
Notable features released in 2022:
- OmegaScan – Allows users to scan documents directly into Omega from any PC.
- Customer Portal Paperless Feature – Self-service option added for customers to turn on paperless option within their portal including various new controls within Omega.
Sneak preview on major feature releases coming soon!
- OmegaAnalytics (beta released) – provides a user-friendly graphical interface to your Omega data to quickly create your own reports, charts, graphs and dashboards using real-time data from your Omega system.
- OmegaSign (beta released) – works directly within your Omega Originations and Servicing systems to provide an out of the box eSignature and document vaulting solution.
- Omega Application Portal (beta released)– provides an application portal for your customers to submit applications. Submitted applications will flow directly into Omega Originations for underwriting.
- Recovery Database Network (RDN) integration (beta released) – allows users to create an RDN case within Omega View Account and the information will automatically create a case in RDN.
- Omega Sub Accounts (beta released) – add and track other amounts owed by a customer within an existing account that does not affect the contractual balance of the account and does not incur interest. A later second phase will include other balance insurance functionality.
- Paymentus integration (beta released) – offers Omega clients the ability to accept ACH, credit card, or debit card payments directly within Omega Servicing and the customer portal environment.
- Repay integration – offers Omega clients the ability to accept ACH, credit card, or debit card payments directly within Omega Servicing and the customer portal environment. A second phase will allow users to instantly fund ACH payment requests for customers, vendors and dealers.
Megasys would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our current customers and welcome our newest Omega customers that have helped shape our year.
We look forward to hosting our MegaBash celebration event in Long Beach, CA September 6-7, 2023. Save the Date!
If you are interested in learning more about the Omega Loan Management System, please contact us at 800-927-4490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!
Happy New Year!