Omega Customer Portal is now included with base system!
We are excited to announce the Omega Customer Portal is now included with the base system!
The Customer Portal provides your customers with a personalized self-service option and helps reduce customer service calls. Your customers can view their account information including payment history, complete payment transactions, submit messages and upload and/or view documents, including billing statements and other documents that you make available to them through your Omega system.
Several new features have been added to help you better manage, and allow your customers to self-service their accounts!
New self-service features:
- PayNow feature – allows your customers to make a onetime immediate payment without needing to log into the portal (for ExpiTrans users only, at this time).
- New Profile features – new options for your customers to add new or edit existing phone numbers in the portal.
- Notify Me options for your customers to select their preferred notification method(s) (email, text, or both) when a new document is available for them in the portal.
New Omega controls and features:
- New setting in Omega to manage your customers’ ability to edit or add new phone number(s) in the portal’s User Profile.
- New payment amount settings to better control your customers’ pay options in the portal.
- New task management controls to receive customer notifications from the portal.
- Text-to-Pay – You can direct your customers to the portal via Omega Text-to-Pay. In your text template, you’ll need to include your portal URL. If you are a ExpiTrans subscriber, you can use a direct link to pay using the Omega Text-to-Pay via Pay Now URL (Other providers will be added at a future time).*
*texting within Omega requires an agreement with our integrated partner, Solutions by Text.
Contact Us Today